Identify More. Price Higher & Faster. Negotiate Better. Get Paid Quick.
Doing all of this while building great customer relationships is possible with a combination of tools, training, and teamwork. Topics covered include:
- Industry overview of changes on projects
- Redefining the definition of a change
- How changes impact profit and cash flow
- 4 Underlying facts about changes in construction
- What causes changes
- Impacts beyond direct costs
- Mapping the change process across your company, customer and subs/vendors
- The change management funnel
- Dashboards and reporting for effective tracking
- The four-part foundation that sets you up for success before the project starts
- Early identification impact, training, tools, and exercises
- Identifying, quantifying, and negotiating changes for impacted productivity
- 12 change-order pricing tips and tools
- 11 negotiating tactics to get what you need while building a good relationship
The value of training cannot be measured by cost alone. It must be measured by the impact it has on your team and ultimately, the results produced. Depending on your situation, private training tailored specifically for your company may have the best return.
- Integration of metrics, terminology, pictures, projects, examples, and other specifics for your company and the markets you compete in.
- Group exercises designed to help with your biggest priorities.
- Integration of other content from across all our training and development programs used with our retainer clients based on your specific needs.
- Delivery times from 1-4 hours, on-site or online.
- Follow-up sessions designed to ensure progress is being made.
- Development of a multi-part training program to accelerate development of your team.
Cost varies based on the level of tailoring, location, and scheduling. Please schedule a conversation to see if private training could be the best option for your company.