Effective project review meetings are the #1 control mechanism for ensuring projects stay on-track.
- Accurate and timely cost reporting including committed costs and all indirect costs in alignment with the way the project was estimated.
- Updated project schedule.
- Structured jobsite walk to ensure physical percent complete is accurate.
- Open communication across the whole project team, operations management and financial management.
- Love of troubleshooting looking for the root causes of problems as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Rigorous and structured questioning to ensure a thorough review.
- Zero defensiveness from anyone knowing that the rigorous review process protects the company.
Have would you rate the effectiveness of your project review meetings?
Learn how we help contractors develop the information systems, behaviors and processes for effective project review meetings.