Not your ability to build sustainable buildings, but the true sustainability of your business.
- Are the market(s) that you are in stable or at least counter-cyclical to each other throughout various economic cycles?
- Are those market(s) growing, stacking the cards in your favor that your company will continue growing?
- Do your customers love you to the point where they keep coming back to you for projects?
- Do you have good business development capabilities that will create predictable revenue growth?
- Do you have good talent development systems, ensuring that your revenue growth does not exceed your ability to grow and retain leadership talent?
- Are you generating enough free cash flow to support your growth?
Sometimes, an outside perspective can be invaluable for helping assess and improve your sustainability.
What does your scoreboard say?