If you have involved a good team then reasonably debated the options and the choice is still not clear then the best decision is usually to just decide.
- It is unlikely that more information will make your decision better - but it will make you more confident which is dangerous.
- What is more important is that you make the choice decisively then start moving forward with true commitment towards a positive outcome and disciplined execution.
- Put feedback systems and an operating rhythm in place to ensure you stay on-track.
- Know that you will have to go through multiple iterations learning from each cycle and improving.
- While being decisive in your choice and disciplined in your execution make sure you keep an open mind towards learning.
- Accept that you will likely fail the first time you try something - and that is GREAT! It means you are closer to success.