Where additional labor was once the cure-all to productivity and bandwidth issues, labor (by form of sheer quantity) is no longer able to effectively solve the problems that face modern contractors.
As contractors are forced to change the way they plan and deliver projects, teams are being forced to adapt to new, lesser developed skill sets. All of this is occurring during a massive shift in both workforce demographics and culture. The construction industry is facing change and challenges from multiple fronts and they all link back to talent.
- An overview of the talent shortage and where critical gaps will form within levels of an organization.
- Learn about the value of positioning your company to become a talent magnet.
- Discuss how to build a culture and processes that effectively integrate a diverse team.
- Review strategies to help your organization develop and cultivate leaders regardless of age.
- Gain insight into how executive teams are confronting the challenges associated with talent, technology, and project delivery
- Discuss how to keep experienced team members later into their career and capture institutional knowledge.
- Discover how to streamline your workflows to minimize wasted effort.
- Gain insight on how talent, integrated technology, and feedback systems support the development of a sustainable organization.
The value of training cannot be measured by cost alone. It must be measured by the impact it has on your team and ultimately, the results produced. Depending on your situation, private training tailored specifically for your company may have the best return.
- Integration of metrics, terminology, pictures, projects, examples, and other specifics for your company and the markets you compete in.
- Group exercises designed to help with your biggest priorities.
- Integration of other content from across all our training and development programs used with our retainer clients based on your specific needs.
- Delivery times from 1-4 hours, on-site or online.
- Follow-up sessions designed to ensure progress is being made.
- Development of a multi-part training program to accelerate development of your team.
Cost varies based on the level of tailoring, location, and scheduling. Please schedule a conversation to see if private training could be the best option for your company.