- There is a healthy respect between all team members for both sets of skills.
- Team members are cross-trained on both sets of skills to make integration tighter, leading to better decisions.
- The organizational structure supports this integration and cross-training.
- There are training, coaching, and mentoring programs that leverage internal and external resources to develop both sets of skills.
Key Business Management Skills Include:
- Strategy and business planning
- Financial and risk management
- Process improvement tools and techniques
- Opportunity and resource alignment for sustainable growth
- Business development
- Talent recruiting, development, and management
How well does your business integrate builder and business manager skills?
If you could improve only one area in the next year what would it be?