A look at the 2018 ENR Top 400
- The ENR Top 400 General Contractors accounted for $338B worth of work in the US, which is about 27% of the total US Construction Market of $1.2T
- The Top 400 used CMAR on 43% of their projects overall.
- The Top 25 of those contractors used CMAR 51% of the time.
- Those with 75% or more of their work classified as general building work used CMAR 61% of the time.
- 100 of the Top 400 used CMAR over 75% of the time.
- These 400 contractors represent only 4.5% of the total GCs in the US with revenues over $10M.
Whether you are a General Contractor or Specialty Contractor, you can build a competitive advantage and extend the time horizon of your work conversion cycle by improving your CMAR delivery capabilities.