You will never achieve your full potential if you are not pushing your limits every day on what you are capable of doing.
- You will only improve your capability to do things effectively through very deliberate practice.
- You will only improve your capability to do new things by learning.
- To make yourself most effective professionally, you must figure out what is most required by the team at this time and put yourself into your "Highest and Best Use," doing "Whatever it Takes."
- Learning requires failure and learning from those failures without losing your enthusiasm.
- Learning can be substantially accelerated by finding the right coaches and mentors.
- The fastest way to truly master something is to learn it deeply enough to explain it simply and teach it to someone else.
- As you develop yourself and others, your compensation will also rise.
4 Questions for Each Day:
- What did you learn today to improve your capabilities?
- How much did you improve your capacity to do work today?
- Who did you teach today and what did you teach them?
- How will you answer these questions tomorrow?
"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."