- Start improving their capabilities in design through books like Information Dashboard Design.
- Develop capabilities in some of your semi-technical management team members to extract data on their own for ad-hoc business analysis queries.
- Ensure that your technology infrastructure is running well.
- Review how integrated your systems are and identify small technology projects for your team to stretch their capabilities.
- Plan out your top 10 integration projects based on business priorities and build a plan around expected returns, expected costs, time to deliver, and your internal capability gaps, if any. This is an area where an experienced third party can help you avoid problems while accelerating results.
This is Part 15 of an 18-Part Series
Topics Covered in the Series Include:
- Best Fit
All relationships start with a simple conversation. Let’s schedule some time to talk about your specific challenges and opportunities.