“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Going deeper into this, here’s what is more typical for a construction business owner:
- They have more parts and pieces in place than they think. They just haven’t put a lot of intentional thought into it much less put pencil to paper (or fingers to spreadsheet) to make a plan.
- They need to find someone who can work like an architect for them and “pull” the plan out of them over a series of discussions and analysis. Someone who can help them turn their disparate ideas and fuzzy vision into a viable plan with clear action steps that are integrated with their business.
- Business owners who know clearly what must be done for their retirement planning can integrate that with their business strategy and planning.
This is Part 13 of a 15-Part Series
Topics Covered in the Series Include:
- Retirement, Time, and Money
- Future Vision for Your Company
- Post-Retirement Business Involvement
- Where to Turn for a Helping Hand
- The Ideal Lifestyle for the Retiring Contractor
Interested in learning more? Contact us.