“Do or do not. There is no try.”
- Partially complete tasks DO NOT matter.
- Extra tasks (not planned) DO NOT count.
- Reasons why DO NOT matter except for the weekly learning aspect.
Imagine designing a field supervisor coaching program with PPC at the center.
For 12 weeks an experienced coach would work hands-on with a Foreman starting with a review of their PPC from the prior week then developing the next week’s Short-Interval-Plan (SIP) focusing on:
- Developing Effective Tasks
- Planning Ahead (1-6 Weeks)
- 6 Pillars of Productivity
- ABC Daily Planning
- Troubleshooting & Improvements
This coaching will improve the Foreman’s capability to execute their key responsibilities and achieve their key results.